United Square Holiday Programme
Keep your child engaged and entertained this holiday season by signing them up for United Square’s two-day Holiday Programme.
Participants will get to exercise their minds, hands and body while they have fun trying new experiences.
Programme fee: $430 per pax (Early Bird Promo at $380 per pax from now till 30 Nov.)
Participating enrichment school includes:
Aureus Academy • HiArt • Hua Language Centre • Mandeville Conservatory of Music • The Ballet & Music Company
Dates: 20 & 21 Dec 2021
Duration: 2 days
Time of program: 1pm – 5pm
Age: 9 – 12 Years old
Tickets are available for purchase via L1, Customer Service Counter by cash.
Terms & Conditions
• Parents’ Name and Contact details will be shared with participating schools for any emergencies and class updates.
• Participants are to assemble outside the first allocated class to meet with a United Square representative for child’s attendance and temperature taking each day.
• Participants will be ushered to different class venue each day. Participants should be independent and be able to manage their toilet time if not, it is advisable for a guardian to be present around the mall, at all times.
• The Management will not be liable for any injuries, losses and/or damages during the programme.
• All participants are to observe safe-distancing measures and wear a mask when attending the programme, unless stated otherwise. Schools will be administering temperature taking and SafeEntry scanning upon arrival of students.
• If your child is not feeling well, please inform Customer Service Counter at 6251 5885 prior to lesson day.
• Holiday Workshop passes are valid at participating schools at their stipulated timeslots.
• Passes are strictly non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. There will be no refunds or make-up lessons for any lessons missed.
• Images featured on collaterals are for illustration purpose only.
• By participating in this programme, participants consent that any images, audio (including voices) and video footages, interviews, and /or likeness (“Materials”) taken may be used for publicity purposes by United Square.
• By participating in this programme, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations and decision of the management.
• The Management reserves the right to change the date and program or to cancel it altogether if it deems necessary by reason that are beyond the organiser’s control; or if the organiser for any other reason deems it necessary or advisable. In such cases, the Management will fully refund the program fees.