Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) in the Fight Against COVID-19
Additional measures have been put in place at UOL Malls from 16 May to 13 June 2021. We seek your patience should you encounter delays and queues upon entering our mall.
- Mall capacity limits have been reduced
- Dining-in at F&B establishments will not be available. You can access individual F&B’s website via ours to check on the available delivery options.
- A 30 min grace period for our carpark has be reintroduced to support delivery riders and drivers.
- We have installed Self-Check SafeEnrty gantries at our mall’s entrances to ensure proper SafeEntry check-ins. The automated Self Check-in SafeEntry detects the TraceTogether token & mobile app using Bluetooth signals.
We encourage all parents to prepare their children above 7 years old with their own TT token. Children below 7 years old, needs to be accompanied by parents.
Please check-in with your TraceTogether App or Token:
- Temperature will be taken. Shoppers with temperatures above 37.5°C will not be allowed entry.
- Always wear a mask
- Stay in group sizes of up to 2 persons
- Maintain safe distancing
- Practice good personal hygiene
Let us work together to practice the safe management measures to keep our community safe.